PEARL OF GREAT PRICE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY is a division of PEARL OF GREAT PRICE HOLDINGS PTY (LTD) and was established in January 2018. It is based in Gauteng and Kwa Zulu-Natal Province, 100% black female owned and level 1 BBBEE contributor.
To provide mobile and onsite Occupational Health and Safety Practice at a place that is convenient to our clients. To give our clients solutions that add value to their operations and giving them a competitive edge.
Our mission is to provide the best possible service to our clients while encouraging environmental solutions in all aspects and maintaining a sound relationship based on mutual respect and good work ethic. To provide occupational health and safety expertise that is more feasible to client’s needs.
Values / Approach
PEARL OF GREAT PRICE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING is committed to providing environmental services and occupational health services that will improve health and safety at workplace through compliance with the law of the republic of South Africa.
Expertise: Occupational Health & Safety Services
This section deals with providing support services that will ensure continuous improvement of the Mining operations, Manufacturing industries, Construction, Transport, agricultural sector and government sector through the provision of the following:
- Ensure compliance to statutory legal requirements
- Conduct audits and inspections and identify preventative actions
- Facilitate and conduct health and safety related awareness training
- Conduct hazard identification risk assessment and compile safe working procedures
- Investigate incidents and advise client on corrective and preventative actions
- Occupational Hygiene Surveys
- Facilitate pre-employment, annual and exit medical assessments
Dr THEMBELANI VUSUMUZI NQUBEKO HADEBE: MB ChB, PG Dip Occ Health. MEDICAL PRACTITIONER: MP 0719196/ MEMBER: CHIEF EXCECUTIVE OFFICER
Dr T.V. Hadebe is a Chief Executive Officer: Pearl of Great Price. He has expertise as a Medical Doctor for a period of 10 years and is specializing in Occupational Health Medical Practitioner. He has the following expertise that makes Pearl of Great Price Occupational Health services to perform with excellence.
- Hygiene and Toxicology
- Occupational Health
- Respiratory, ENT, skin and neurological and psychological conditions
- Muscular-skeletal, reproductive, renal, hepatic and haemopoitic systems
- Chest radiology, audiometry, lung function, allergy and neurobehavioral testing
- Disability Assessment, rehabilitation, and commonly occurring occupational diseases in South Africa
- The aetiology, diagnosis, prevention, screening, reporting and further management of these conditions
- Conducting a health risk assessment
MR NKOSINATHI KHULU: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER: MANAGER– DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING AND POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING SCIENCE/REGISTERED UCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
Mr. Khulu is responsible for PEARL OF GREAT PRICE HOLDINGS Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy Services. The company operates on a fully integrated Safety, Health, Environment and Quality management system and implements nationally accepted Occupational Health and Safety standards and procedures. Mr. Khulu is responsible to seek better solutions and minimize risk in any of operations undertaken with his strong legal knowledge regarding the Occupational Health and Safety Act (No 83 of 1993) together with implementation and auditing experience he will ensure quality legal compliance audits and OHS Management System Reviews.
Mr. Khulu has 6 years’ experience working as a staff nurse at Madadeni Provincial Hospital, 8 years’ experience as a professional nurse at Amajuba memorial hospital and is currently working as Occupational Health Nurse at SABC clinic in Polokwane. Mr. Khulu is very competent in his expertise. He has worked a year as Occupational Health Practitioner for Care Net Consultants and is now working at HSP Group.
The following are the post graduate courses He has done to be competent in his field.
- Contraception and fertility planning
- Audiometric techniques
- The CHAPS Practical & Theoretical Voluntary
- Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Training Programme
- Vision Screening for Industry
- ECG & Pharmacology Course
- Course in Dispensing
- Health Assessment Skills and Clinical Physical Examination
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- First Aid Level 3
- Guidelines CPR ECC: American Heart Association, Airway Management Course
- The pulse practice
MRS THULISILE KHULU: REGISTERED STAFF NURSE: TECHNICAL TEAM AND SUPPORT MEMBER
Mrs. Khulu has vast number of experience a staff nurse. She has worked for Madadeni Hospital KZN and Amajuba Hospital Mpumalanga Province. She has embarked on a number of community outreach programs in lifestyle management e.g. HIV and Aids circumcision programs and as part of Mobile Occupational Health Technical Team services to name a few. She is very knowledgeable and provide professional services as the team staff nurse. She has completed courses for Spirometry, Audiometric Techniques and Vision and Screening at ACTS and is currently working at Care Net Consultants.
MISS ZAMASWAZI KHULU: FINANCIAL MANAGER – BCOM ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Miss Khulu is financial manager of the company and is involved in management and day-to-day running of the business. She is responsible for operational and financial decisions of the business. Miss Khulu has experience in Supply Chain management, demand management and document writing methodology. She is the person that markets and manages the good economic status of the company and compliance with all registrations and legal status of the company.
SEO by Little Goliath